These tools enable the creation of (explanatory) videos. They offer large libraries with ready-made clips, pieces of music, sounds and animations. Available features of those tools:
- Greenscreen templates: Video templates in which an area (i.e., face or screen) is backed by a green screen so that your own content can be placed there.
- Instant sharing: Created content can be shared via the respective tool on specific platforms.
- Voice-over: Voice recordings can be created or uploaded and be used in a presentation or an explanatory video.
- Explain Everything: create editable whiteboard video lectures. Record and share feedback, pre-exercises, instructions or lesson summaries – https://explaineverything.com/
- Moovly: Explain educational topics with videos. Create your own videos for projects, lessons or presentations. Engage your students with video assignments. You can explain topics in many ways: combine images, footage, text, drawings, sound and voice to share your content – https://www.moovly.com/education