Multiple means of representation refers to presenting information in multiple ways. Educators can apply more than one way to explain a concept or provide information.
- Content presented in video, audio, slide show
- Reading materials at multiple difficulty levels
- Reading materials with supportive resources
- Presentations at variable complexity levels
- On-demand translations for non-native speakers
- Graphic representations such as concept maps and graphic
- Illustrative representations such as diagrams and simulations